Tablet Tracing Mirror
Take your tracing to another level, Simply project a digital image to a drawing, painting or any other medium using the amazing mirror. Fun and useful for all levels of artists.
Is it better than a lightbox?
You can't use a lightbox to trace on dark/black/toned paper. Can't use a lightbox to trace onto canvas, underpainting or not. Can't use a lightbox to transfer onto clothing, shoes, or other items. Really thick paper? I guess you could lightbox for that but you won't have great results if the light can't get through.
- Perfect for beginners, hobbyists, and professionals
- Project images onto ANY surface: paper, fabric, wood, etc. You are not able to do this with a traditional light table
- Save paper, ink, and time
- Collapsible, light, and extremely portable
- Expand or shrink any of your creations
- Mirror: 20cm / 7.9in X 13.5cm / 5.3in
- Stand: 11cm / 4.3in X 10cm / 3.9in
- Mirror & Stand Together: 18cm / 7in X 12.5cm / 4.9in
The brackets can be assembled in two ways to support a mobile phone or a tablet.
The reflective mirror is inserted at an angle into the bottom slots to project the image on your phone or tablet onto the material of choice.
Please note that the a mirrored image will be reflected so you may need to flip your image on the device prior to projecting it.
Increasing the contrast of the image on the device will help improve the clarity of the projected image.